Monday 7 May 2018

Lip Me

I don't know about you all, but I get dry lips constantly and cannot stand the feeling when it's getting parched - you know, when you start licking your lips, thinking it'll help but it only makes it worse?

To help combat this, I always carry some form of lip moisturizer/balm with me (in desperate times, I apply lip gloss if it's on me! Or... run to the nearest shop that sells lip balm). Over the years, I've tried a lot of brands and types of balm.

In all honesty, the one to this day for me, would be the Lucas Papaw Ointment. I'd slather that on at night and have soft, supple lips the next morning. The only issue I have with it, is that I have to use my fingers for application (when out & about, I try to clean my fingers to the best of my abilities). Saying that, apparently there's a Lip Balm version of this. I miss this, since it's more expensive in Canada (guess who's gonna stock up during my Australian trips?).


I need this in my life right now...

Otherwise, right now I just look at convenience and have stuck with Blistex Medicated Lip Balm since I've been here in Canada. I would not recommend the Blistex Orange Mango Blast, as yummy as it is - just dries out too quick and requires constant application.

However, that's just me!

If you're looking for lip balm recommendations, here's some of the Best Lip Balm for 2018

What's your favorite balm?

No comments:

Post a Comment